TIARA Module 3
Design & Analysis
- NCI-DCCPS-Implementation Science White Paper
- Brown et al, Overview of Research and Evaluation Designs
- Curran et al, Hybrid Implementation Study Designs
- Identify clearly, in a very brief phrase, the evidence based practice you are trying to implement;
- Identify at least one key stakeholder in the setting in which you plan to implement;
- Conduct at least one interview with this key stakeholder (can do additional interviews if they are motivated) using the attached TICD-based interview guide (they will need to substitute their brief phrase for the one we used in the Goals of Care Conversation study);
- To the extent possible, try to code into the TICD framework to understand how to identify specific barriers and/or facilitators.
- If you could bring some notes from the interview to the session, that would be very helpful. You won’t be asked to share their notes or transcripts, just be ready to discuss in small group settings.
- QVIC Collaborate2Cure (C2C) sessions, for those obtaining the TIARA certificate can be found and registered for here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/collaborate2cure-value-based-healthcare-and-quality-outcomes-registration-44560882800