TIARA Module 2
Theory & Approaches
- Required Readings
- Flottorp et al, Checklist
- Powell et al, Refined Implementation Strategies
- Brehaut et al, Suggestions for Optimizing
- Optional Readings
- Damscroder & Lowery, Evaluation of MOVE
- Michie et al, Making Psych Theory Useful for Implementation
- Proctor et al, Implementation Strategies-Recommendations for Spec and Reporting
- Weiner, Theory of Organizational Readiness to Change
- Identify and Bring:
- Identify a project that you are planning, implementing, or maintaining, and whether it is in your work place (real world), in a research protocol, or if you have none of these, consider an implementation of change in your home or personal life.
- Bring a key reference for an evidence-based practice you are implementing. This might be a report of an RCT describing the practice and why it’s important.
- QVIC Collaborate2Cure (C2C) sessions, for those obtaining the TIARA certificate can be found and registered for here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/collaborate2cure-value-based-healthcare-and-quality-outcomes-registration-44560882800